The cinema or the movies of India consists of films produced in the nation of India.
Cinema is immensely popular with the people of India, with more than 1,600 films produced in various languages every year.
Indian cinema produces many kinds of films watched by more people than any other country in the world; in 2011, over 3.5 billion tickets were sold across India, 900,000 more than Hollywood.
Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Kochi, Bangalore and Hyderabad are the major centres of film production having many movie industries in India.
As of 2013, India was ranked the first in terms of annual film output, followed by Nollywood, Hollywood and China.
Indian box office has a revenue which is the third largest in the world.
How can we put our career in Indian film industries?
Best jobs in the bollywood:
1. Scriptwriter - The scriptwriter is the first person who makes effort in creating a movie, he either adopts the story of someone or he writes it from scratch by conducting required research on the subject.
2. Cinematographer - A cinematographer is another name of a camera-man, he is responsible for correct lighting, camera angle, effect, etc., which creates the real feel of the ongoing scene.
3. Casting director – choosing the right character for making a film Is the most important job for a person, this job is taken by the Casting Director, This important role of understanding the script and the role and choose the right person to live that role up to the mark and beyond is the duty of a casting director.
4. Assistant Director - If your ambition is to become a successful director, your journey starts from the step of being an assistant director (AD). The job of an AD in the filmmaking is to maintain the actor call sheets, hosting meetings with the production team, taking care of locations, sets an entire film shoot.
5. Director – The director is the main character in making a movie, he is the one who transforms a vision into a real film that reaches the heart of the audience.