Why to Learn Ajax?
- Standard web applications transfer data from and delete using sync applications. It means you fill out a form, hit submit, and be redirected to a new page with new information from the server.
- XML is widely used as a data receiver format, and any format, including plain text, can be used.
- AJAX is an independent web browser technology for web software.
- The user can continue to use the app while the customer system requests information from the server in the background.
- Accurate user interaction. Clicks are not required, mouse movement is the beginning of an adequate event.
- Data processing is different from page processing.
Rich Internet Application Technology
AJAX is Based on Open Standards
AJAX is based on the following open standards -
- Browser-based presentation uses HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Data is stored in XML format and downloaded from a server.
- Background data downloads XMLHttpRequest objects in the browser.