- Standard web applications transfer data from and delete using sync applications. It means you fill out a form, hit submit, and be redirected to a new page with new information from the server.
- XML is widely used as a data receiver format, and any format, including plain text, can be used.
- AJAX is an independent web browser technology for web software.
- The user can continue to use the app while the customer system requests information from the server in the background.
- Accurate user interaction. Clicks are not required, mouse movement is the beginning of an adequate event.
- Data processing is different from page processing.
The “X” in AJAX is XML (Extended Language). As its name suggests, XML is a graphic language, which means it is in the same family as languages such as HTML and CSS. Markup languages are writing languages used to describe parts of a web document intended to give web browsers instructions on how to understand, process, and display a web page, in comparison to the actual text intended to be displayed on the page. While HTML and CSS are focused on teaching how page content is displayed (categories, titles, fonts, colors, etc.), XML is used to transfer data stored on the page to browsers that view it.
How does AJAX work?