After learning HTML now the time to learn PHP is used to enhance your web pages.
Friendly With HTML
If you have a website I am sure you are familiar with HTML. PHP and HTML are interchangeable inside the page. You can put PHP outside the HTML or inside.
Interactive Features of PHP
- Generate the dynamic content on pages
- PHP can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
- It can collect form data
- It can send and receive cookies
- It can add, delete, modify data in your database
- PHP can be used to control user-access
- PHP can encrypt data
Yes PHP is an open source platform anyone can use a free you don't need to pay. Just download and install it and use it
Compatible With Databases
PHP supports a lot of databases including MySql.